We process and ship orders only on business days (Monday through Friday, excluding Holidays)
Orders made on Holidays or Weekend Days are processed the next business day.
Orders with Standard Service are processed within 1 - 2 business days
Orders with Overnight or Second Day Service are processed the same business day only if the order is made before 2:00 PM PST
For cancellation of an online order, kindly contact us with your order number within one hour of placement. We will do our best to accommodate your request. Once an order is processing, we regret that it cannot be changed or cancelled. Occasionally, orders or parts of an order are cancelled for various reasons. Some reasons are:
- Item(s) are not available.
- Difficulty in processing payment information.
- Cannot ship to the address provided
- A duplicate order was placed
- By customer request
- Purchase limits have been exceeded
If your order is cancelled, we will send you an email notice to inform you of the cancellation. You will not be billed for any cancelled item(s). If you have questions about a cancelled order, kindly contact us.
SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES
Rest of the World
- Terremerecosmetics.com orders are shipped only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding major holidays).
- Warehouse closure dates list of 2017-2018
- Most orders shipped via Standard Service are processed and shipped within 1 - 2 business days, depending on product availability.
- Most Standard orders are delivered within 3-5 business days from the order's ship date. See Fedex zone map for the precise number of days from the ship date.
- Orders with a P.O. Boxes destination address are delivered within 6-14 business days.
- Orders destined for APO/FPO/DPO and U.S. Territories are delivered within 14-21 business days of the order's ship date.
- Delivery for some locations in Alaska and Hawaii may take up to 14 business days.
2ND DAY SERVICE
- Orders shipped via 2nd Day Service are delivered within two (2) business days from the order's ship date
- Orders destined for P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO locations and some locations in Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for 2nd Day Service
- Signature may be required upon delivery for 2nd Day shipments
Overnight orders made before 2:00 PM PST will be processed and shipped the same day, depending on product availability. Overnight orders made after 2:00 PM PST will be processed and shipped the following business day.
- Orders shipped via Overnight Service are delivered within 1 business day from the order's ship date
- Orders destined for P.O. Boxes, U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO locations and some locations in Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for Overnight Shipping
- Signature may be required upon delivery for Overnight shipments
ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATES
We always do our best to estimate precise delivery time for your convenience. For the most up-to-date delivery information, use the tracking information in your email confirmation to track your package online.
Online eGift Cards are delivered through email. The sender’s name and email address are included for the recipient.
SHIPMENTS TO FORWARDING COMPANIES
Terre Mere Online is not responsible for damage, defect, material difference, or loss that occurs to goods delivered to a forwarding company. Therefore, Terre Mere Online is not responsible for providing a replacement or refund for any goods delivered to a forwarding company. When using a forwarding company, we recommend requesting the forwarder to refuse any packages that arrive damaged. If a package is lost or damaged after being received by the freight forwarder, it is the responsibility of the freight forwarder.
FIND A MISSING PACKAGE
If the tracking information for your package confirms delivery and you cannot locate the delivered package, kindly do the following
1. Check with neighbors and family members.
2. Look around the delivery location
3. Check for notice of attempted delivery
4. Contact the carrier
We only accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of the shipment receipt date. Simply go to “My Account” page and click on Returns & Exchange. Fill out the form and submit with your order number in your order email or in your order history section on “My Account” page. Upload photo if product return due to damage. Our online service team will provide you a pre-paid return label via email and return instructions.
- Print- Print the label from your email. Complete the Return Merchandise/Exchange section on the back of the invoice included with your order. *Please check the appropriate box if the item was a gift.
- Pack- Carefully pack items into the box and include the completed invoice. Seal the box and attach the prepaid label to the outside.
- Ship- Take the package to the closest Fedex office or request a pickup by contacting Fedex at 1-800-463-3339. Full instructions are included in the return label email.
CREDIT PROCESSING TIME
Once received, return packages are processed within 7-10 business days. The time to post a credit to your account varies because it’s determined by the issuing bank. Please contact the issuing bank for details.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment. It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please retain the box, the packing materials and the items inside and contact us immediately. Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION WE COLLECT BY AUTOMATED MEANS
When you visit this site or use one of our social networking, we collect certain information about your usage or device by automated means or by using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE:
COOKIES, WEB SERVER LOGS AND WEB BEACONS
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or another Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict or disable certain cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, our web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to our site and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. To control which web servers collect this information, we may place tags on our web pages called “web beacons.” These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY AUTOMATED MEANS
We may use the information collected through automated means on this site for market research, data analytics and system administration purposes, such as to determine whether you’ve visited us before or are new to the site, and for compliance with our legal obligations, policies and procedures, including compliance with relevant industry standards and the enforcement of our Terms and Conditions. We also may use the information in other ways for which specific notice is provided at the time of collection.
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE
You may choose to provide personal information to us in a number of ways, such as when you participate in an offer or promotion, or when you make a purchase on our site. The types of personal information you may provide to us includes:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or another phone number, e.t.c.)
- Username and password
- Age and date of birth
- Payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, delivery address, and billing address, e.t.c.)
- Your skincare concerns
- Content you provide (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles and comments)
- Information provided to us by social networks or mobile applications when you visit our social media platforms or use one of our social networking or mobile applications (such as your name, profile picture, likes, location, friend list and other information described in the social networking application sign-up page, or your geo-location details when using one of our mobile applications)
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
- Send you promotional materials or other communications
- Provide services to you
- Process your payment and/or gift card transactions
- Create and manage your online account
- Respond to your inquiries
- Communicate with you about, and administer your participation in, special events, contests, sweepstakes, programs, surveys and other offers
- Operate and communicate with you about our social networking.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions)
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies
- We also may use the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you, such as how we use the information and how we communicate with you. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists or submit a request, please contact us as specified below.
You can at anytime tell us to stop send you marketing communications by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us, or object at any time on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to our use or disclosure of your personal information will prevent you from taking advantages of some of our products or services.
If you are under thirteen years of age, you may browse our site. However, you should not provide personal information to us. This site is not targeted at children under the age of thirteen and we unknowingly collected personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) on the site. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a visitor under the age of thirteen (13) on the site, we will delete the information from our records.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
2. PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FOR PERSONAL USE
The products and services available on the Site, and any samples thereof we provide to you are for personal use only. You are not sell or resell any of the products or services, or samples thereof, you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, with or without notice, to cancel or reduce the quantity of any order to be filled with products or services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole judgment, may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
3. PURCHASE RELATED POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
4. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
We try our best to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors, information or other content available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. This Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We, therefore, reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions (including after an order has been submitted) and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. Kindly note that such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to but not exclusive to pricing and availability, and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse to accept any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information. We apologize for any inconvenience.
5. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
By accessing or using the Site or any of its Content, you agree that you will comply with these Terms and Conditions and any warnings or instructions on the Site. You agree that when accessing or using the Site or any of its Content, you will act in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith. You should not make any change or alteration to the Site or any Content or services that appear on this Site and not taint in any way the integrity or operation of the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, if you default negligently or willfully in any of the obligations set forth in these Terms and Conditions, you shall be liable for all the losses and damages that this may cause to us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners or licensors.
6. SPECIAL FEATURES, FUNCTIONALITY AND EVENTS
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All information and content available on the Site and its look and feel, including but not limited to trademarks, logos, service marks, features, functions, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations and software, and the compilation and organization thereof (collectively, the "Content") is our property or the property of our parents, subsidiaries, our affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by United States and international laws, including laws governing copyrights and trademarks. Except as set forth in Section 9 below, or as required by applicable law, neither the Content nor any portion of the Site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our express, prior written consent.
8. YOUR ACCOUNT
Subject to the age restrictions outlined above, you may view and use some of the features of the Site without registering, including making purchases, but in order to access and use some parts of the Site, you may need to register an account with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your computer. If there has been an unauthorized use of your password or account, please contact us immediately. You are responsible for providing and maintaining current, complete, accurate and truthful information on your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may cancel your account with us at any time by contacting. We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in our best interest to do so.
9. LIMITED LICENSES; USE RESTRICTIONS
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Site or any portion thereof;
- Use any meta tags, "hidden text", robots, spiders, crawlers, or other tools, whether manual or automated, to collect, scrape, index, mine, republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, license or download the Site, Content (except caching or as necessary to view the Site), or the personal information of others without our prior written permission or authorization;
- Make any use of the Site or any Content other than for personal use;
- Modify, reverse engineer or create any derivative works based upon the Site or any Content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- “Stalk" or otherwise harass including advocating harassment of another, entrap or harm any third party including harming minors in any way;
- Intentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- Transmit, upload, post, email, share, distribute, reproduce, or otherwise make available any software viruses, malware, program, code, file, or other material intended to interrupt, disrupt, alter, destroy, or limit any part of the Site; and/or
- Engage or make any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation or promotional material, including chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam."
- We also grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Site for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to the Site (i) may link to, but not replicate, any and/or all of our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive controversial or illegal or inappropriate for any ages (as determined in our sole discretion); (v) may not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; and/or (vi) may not link to any page of the Site other than the homepage. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Site, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link and cease any linking unless separately and expressly authorized in writing by us to resume linking.
10. THIRD PARTY LINKS
We are not responsible for the content of any third party sites even if they are linked to or from the Site. Links appearing on the Site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates or partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. You use and access of these third party websites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of the third party websites or any other websites linked to or from the Site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such websites, including without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the privacy policies and terms and conditions of the third-party websites you visit.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, licensors, officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Indemnified Parties”) harmless from any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site or any Content (including User Content), or any of our products or services purchased on the Site, or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. You also agree to indemnify the Indemnified Parties for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
12. USER CONTENT
When you transmit, upload, post, e-mail, share, distribute, reproduce or otherwise make available suggestions, ideas, inquiries, feedback, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, images, videos, messages or other materials ("User Content") on the Site, you are entirely responsible for such User Content. You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unrestricted, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, license, sublicense, adapt, distribute, display, publicly perform, reproduce, transmit, modify, edit, and otherwise exploit such User Content throughout the world, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, including without limitation, developing, manufacturing, distributing and marketing products. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control the rights to your User Content. You agree not to engage in or assist or encourage others to engage in transmitting, uploading, posting, e-mailing, sharing, distributing, reproducing, or otherwise making available User Content that (a) is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (b) you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; (c) is known by you to be false, fraudulent, inaccurate or misleading; (d) you were compensated for or granted any consideration by any third party; or (e) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating User Content, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the User Content. We do not endorse or control the User Content transmitted or posted on the Site and therefore, we do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable to you. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content, including without limitation, for any errors or omissions in any User Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of the use of any User Content transmitted, uploaded, posted, e-mailed or otherwise made available via the Site. You hereby waive all rights to any claims against us for any alleged or actual infringements of any proprietary rights, rights of privacy and publicity, moral rights, and rights of attribution in connection with User Content. You acknowledge that we have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse to post or remove any User Content and we reserve the right to change, condense, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we have the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable and we reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice for any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe the rights of others.
Deletion of User Content If you wish to delete your User Content on our website or in connection with our mobile applications, please contact and include the following information in your deletion request: first name, last name, user name/screen name (if applicable), email address associated with our website and/or mobile applications, your reason for deleting the posting, and date(s) of posting(s) you wish to delete (if you have it). We may not be able to process your deletion request if you are unable to provide such information to us. Please allow up to 10 business days to process your deletion request.
With respect to any dispute regarding the Site, all rights and obligations and all actions contemplated by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of New York, as if the Terms and Conditions were a contract wholly entered into and wholly performed within New York. Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to the Site shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in New York and you submit to the jurisdiction and proceedings thereof, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of our affiliates, partners or licensors or otherwise have a cause of action in equity, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction and you consent to jurisdiction and venue in any such court for such purposes. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the Consumer-Related Disputes Supplementary Rules then prevailing with the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under these Terms and Conditions shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Terms and Conditions, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. You agree that you will not file or participate in any form of class action against us.
14. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that our Site content or User Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE SITE IS PRESENTED "AS IS." NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE SITE OR ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE NOT LEGALLY EXCLUDABLE. YOU AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY (a) INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS; (b) ACCESS DELAYS OR ACCESS INTERRUPTIONS TO THE SITE; (c) DATA NON-DELIVERY, LOSS, THEFT, MISDELIVERY, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION OR OTHER MODIFICATION; (d) LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY SORT INCURRED AS A RESULT OF DEALINGS WITH OR THE PRESENCE OF OFF-WEBSITE LINKS ON THE SITE; (e) COMPUTER VIRUSES, SYSTEM FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING DURING HYPERLINK TO OR FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES; (f) ANY INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN CONTENT; OR (g) EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHER, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER WE NOR OUR PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, OR LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE THEREOF REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00). YOU AGREE THAT NO CLAIMS OR ACTION ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATED TO, THE USE OF THE SITE OR THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION RELATING TO SUCH CLAIM OR ACTION AROSE. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH US OR ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, TERMINATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS YOUR SOLE REMEDY. WE HAVE NO OTHER OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, OR RESPONSIBILITY TO YOU.
16. CONSENT TO RECEIVE NOTICES ELECTRONICALLY BY POSTING ON THE SITE AND VIA EMAIL
You acknowledge and agree that these Terms and Conditions constitute the complete and exclusive agreement between us concerning your use of the Site, and supersede and govern all prior proposals, agreements, or other communications. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the changes on the Site and providing notice of such change. The Effective Date of the current version of the Terms and Conditions is at the top of this page. Your continued use of the Site thereafter constitutes your agreement to all such changed Terms and Conditions. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these Terms and Conditions. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the Site. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or another form of joint enterprise between us. Our failure to require your performance of any provision hereof shall not affect our full right to require such performance at any time thereafter, nor shall our waiver of a breach of any provision hereof be taken or held to be a waiver of the provision itself. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law or be so held by any applicable arbitral award or court decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole but these Terms and Conditions shall be modified, to the extent possible, by the adjudicating entity to most fully reflect the original intent of the parties as reflected in the original provision. The headings in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not be used in its interpretation. If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE POLICY
Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, if you believe that copyrighted materials have been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send an e-mail or written notice to our Designated Agent for notices of infringement and provide the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that you claim is infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and the location of that material on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Copyright © Terre Mere Cosmetics. All rights reserved.